British penny Royal shield of Arms

Started by Erik, August 02, 2015, 03:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Erik

I have question for our british friends. I have 1 penny, 5 pence, 10 pence and 20 pence of these coins. I need 1 pound, 50 pence and 2 penny yet. Are they circulation coins ? Is it very hard to find it in UNC quality? I would like complet this set.

I also saw some mint sets on internet.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Kena

Yes, they are circulating coins.  They did not make the Royal Shield 50 pence each year, they skipped 2009, 2010, and 2011.

Finding a very good condition 50 pence and 2 pence should not be issue if you don't care about the year.  1 pound coin can be found but usually takes longer since 1 pound coins take a beating in circulation.

Kena

Received a very good condition 2014 Royal Shield 50 pence coin in change today.  Should have a Royal Shield 2 pence coin in the penny jar at home.

I will set those aside for you.

Erik

Thank you Mr. Ken. It was very good idea to make Royal Shield from coins. I think british peaople brought this idea as first on the world.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D