Germany 10 Pfennig coins

Started by Triggersmob, August 28, 2015, 07:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

I am trying to complete a full set of circulating 10 Pfennig coins, from 1950 to 1999.
This involves collecting from 4 different mints for most of those years and
then 5 mints in the later years. Thanks to Ralf in Germany, I have now
collected most of the coins required with only  a handful left to collect.
Here are some of the coins I received this week...
(my pics probably don't to them justice)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

I've got a 1949 F 10 Pfennig coin if you need it.
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Quote from: Nevol on August 29, 2015, 03:02:32 AM
I've got a 1949 F 10 Pfennig coin if you need it.

Thank you for the kind offer Nancy, but I do have that one. I only need "D" for 1949.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Redlock

When you have the time, send me an updated list so that I can look for the still missing ones.


Since updating to Win10 (big mistake!) I have troubles with my PC and internet connection. So don't worry if you don't hear from me quickly.
Germany

Triggersmob

Quote from: redlock on August 31, 2015, 02:23:58 AM
When you have the time, send me an updated list so that I can look for the still missing ones.

Will do. Thanks for your help Ralf.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Send that list to me too, Steve.  I'll look and see what I have.
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260