Recent World Coins Purchased

Started by Nevol, September 08, 2015, 07:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nevol

My most recent acquisition of world silver - Peru 1924 1 Sol KM#218 - .500 Silver, .4019 ASW:

Peru 1924 1 Sol KM#218    

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Humpybong


NICE!

Nothing like a nice silver coin.  I prefer silver to gold.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

AnotherKnight

NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Very nice, for sure. I like Peru coins.

Quote from: humpybong on September 08, 2015, 09:39:35 PM
Nothing like a nice silver coin.  I prefer silver to gold.

I have to stick with silver, can't afford gold. :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

At least silver is affordable. Well it is to me anyway.  ;)
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Here's a few of silver dimes, that I just received from Matt.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

NSW Australia

MattTheRiley

Hey those all look familiar!  I'm glad you like them everyone!
Hiding in Oregon, USA