I need all to comply....

Started by Merlin, September 24, 2015, 07:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merlin

I need all loyal subjects to visit their profile settings and review their Buddy & Ignore lists. If you have someone listed in either, be sure you really want them there. Especially the ignore list. We really don't want to ignore anyone especially since we have entered our new home. Any or all of us could have something very important to share at any given time. I personally don't think we need either but, it is here and we all must live with it. If anyone has a question please post it here.

- Merlin -

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Paint Your Wagon

I thought Merlin was riding a bicycle on a horse

Could we not switch to Geneviere or Lancelot the Knight of the Lake ( Le chevalier du Lac )
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Pocketcoins

I reckon I don't really get this buddy list. I thought everyone in the Castle were buddy's. 8)  But since you brought it up can I put my wife on the ignore list? ??? Not all the time, just when I don't want to hear her.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Humpybong

Quote from: Pocketcoins on September 25, 2015, 08:03:30 AM
I reckon I don't really get this buddy list. I thought everyone in the Castle were buddy's. 8)  But since you brought it up can I put my wife on the ignore list? ??? Not all the time, just when I don't want to hear her.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will drink to that........ ;D
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"