AUCTION ITEMS: Australian 1964 Penny and Threepence

Started by Humpybong, October 02, 2015, 12:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Humpybong

I have for auction  and Australian 1964 Penny and a 1964 Threepence in UNCIRCULATED condition.

Starting price is A$1.00 with proceeds going to KOTCT Treasury.  Postage to be added to final price.

Auction will finish on Friday 9th October, 2015 at 4PM Brisbane time.


   


   


Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

TKO

TKO-100

Humpybong

Quote from: TKO on October 02, 2015, 06:00:38 AM
$5.00 USD for the three pence.

They are for sale together so your bid is for both.    So you may end up wth them both anyway.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Pocketcoins


Humpybong


Well the winner is.........

Pocketcoins

Congratulations.....please confirm your postal address to me by email, thanks

Will let you know final cost with postage.....payment to be made to the following PayPal account

  KOTCT.Membership@yahoo.com

Thanks
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Humpybong


Hope the coins arrived OK and that you are happy with them Pocketcoins.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Pocketcoins

Yelp, sure did. I was just thinking that I hadn't told you that I got them. 8) 8) 8) I love them. In fact they are even nicer that I thought they would be. ;D  I do love the big penny. I wish we had a nice large penny in our US coins, but they are wanting to get read of the cent all together.   :( Thanks a bunch.