German coins.

Started by Triggersmob, October 17, 2015, 02:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Here are some of my favourite German coins.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Beautiful is 1901 Germany (Prussia) 2 Mark !!!!  :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Quote from: Erik on October 17, 2015, 04:36:22 AM
Beautiful is 1901 Germany (Prussia) 2 Mark !!!!  :)

I agree Erik, it is a lovely coin.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Paint Your Wagon

I do not know what happened to wilhelm II 1906
I think the strike force was not high enough
It is literally covered in gold dust where the fields are whereas the devices show an uncirculated MS quality
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

The 1910 is a clean MS strike
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Triggersmob

1910 looks a lot better than the 1906.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Redlock

I finally got my first German circulation Euro coin of 2016 -- found by a friend. I still haven't found one in circulation  :(

Mint mark ''J''
''JT'' is the artist who designed the coin; the ''D'' stands for Deutschland (Germany).
Germany

Triggersmob

Quote from: Redlock on March 18, 2016, 04:39:30 AM
I finally got my first German circulation Euro coin of 2016 -- found by a friend. I still haven't found one in circulation  :(

Mint mark ''J''
''JT'' is the artist who designed the coin; the ''D'' stands for Deutschland (Germany).

You're one step ahead of me. I haven't seen any 2016 Aussie coins yet and don't expect to for a while yet. :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Redlock

I did find my first coin of 2016 on Saturday!
Germany

Triggersmob

Very nice. Now you have a "J' and an "A". :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260