Huge surprise from Mr. Trout

Started by Erik, November 30, 2015, 11:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Erik

Today when I arrived from school my mother brought me letter. I did expect nothing because I am sad already a few months ago. I can not obtain any Morgan dollar what I like so much. When I saw this letter I know that it is from my great friend Mr. Barry. Huge surprice was inside.  One from our knights Mr. Jim ( Throut ) bid 50 dollars as donation to the KotCT Treasury and he won beautiful valuable silver coin Australian one crown 1937. He said to send this coin to me as  gift !!!!!!  Nobody didnot see so huge eyes on my face  ;D
Thank you very very much Mr. Jim. I am so happy  :D :D :D. It was really very kindly. I hope I could do something for you in return. My lucky days is back :) :) :)
And of course thank you also Mr. Barry for shipping and excellent original letter with symbol KotCT.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Double Happiness  :D :D :D :D diameter this coin is 31mm and this is very very similar as Morgen dollar !!!. I have a few pieces airtight capsules from Mr. SirStacksALot and I can put this coin here. My collection valuable silver coin increased  :D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

A very nice surprise Erik.
Sir Trout is very generous. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Hiding in Oregon, USA