Coins From Portugal.

Started by Triggersmob, December 03, 2015, 04:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

I have just received a large lot of coins from Jose in Portugal.
These are just a few of them...
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot

Nice lot of coins Steve, there are some pretty cool designs.  I like how they incorporate a lot of medieval themes in the coins from Portugal.

Triggersmob

Quote from: SirStacksALot on December 03, 2015, 09:31:40 PM
Nice lot of coins Steve, there are some pretty cool designs.  I like how they incorporate a lot of medieval themes in the coins from Portugal.

I agree. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


Nice coins Steve.



It is great to have contacts around the world who can send local coins to you.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Quote from: Humpybong on December 04, 2015, 04:08:09 PM

Nice coins Steve.



It is great to have contacts around the world who can send local coins to you.


That's for sure. Just wished I could afford to do more trading.
There are so many more coins out there that I need.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Goose

Aw, poor Steve. I'll look at your 'gallery' and begin to dig into my stash.

Triggersmob

Quote from: Goose on December 04, 2015, 10:43:37 PM
Aw, poor Steve. I'll look at your 'gallery' and begin to dig into my stash.

Thank you Cy, but you don't have to.
You have been more than generous to me already. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260