More coins added this week.

Started by Triggersmob, December 13, 2015, 06:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

I received some nice coins from Ralf in Germany and also a heap of coins from Jose in Portugal.

This is a sample of the German coins...
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

and here are some other world coins....
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

Great coins. I like the Belgium Congo 2 Frances best. But I do have to say that Uganda 500 Shillings is most interesting. That bird is one crazy looking critter.  ;D ;D ;D

Triggersmob

Quote from: Pocketcoins on December 13, 2015, 07:54:30 AM
Great coins. I like the Belgium Congo 2 Frances best. But I do have to say that Uganda 500 Shillings is most interesting. That bird is one crazy looking critter.  ;D ;D ;D
That's an East African Crowned Crane.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_crowned_crane
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot

I agree, the Belgium Congo Coin is my favorite of the bunch.  The Egyptian Coin with the Sphinx is pretty cool too.  Thanks for sharing the pics Steve  :)

Goose

Funny.....before I read the 2 knights above favoring the hexagonic 'Elephant' coin (Belgium Congo 2 Frances), I thought that was the neatest coin of the batch. Great minds think alike.

Triggersmob

Quote from: Goose on December 13, 2015, 11:49:57 PM
Funny.....before I read the 2 knights above favoring the hexagonic 'Elephant' coin (Belgium Congo 2 Frances), I thought that was the neatest coin of the batch. Great minds think alike.

I think the unusual shape attracts you to it to start with.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Quote from: SirStacksALot on December 13, 2015, 11:00:15 PM
Thanks for sharing the pics Steve  :)

My pleasure, I just wish more members would post pics too.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

I received beautiful Australian commemorative coins from Sir Barry so I will post some pics.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D