Canadian Coins Added Jan 2016

Started by Kena, January 24, 2016, 08:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kena

The following arrived this week.

2014 Wait For Me Daddy 2 dollar coin

2015 Remembrance Coin Pack In Flanders Fields and Poppy

2016 T-Rex 20 dollar coin

2016 Winter Fun 25 dollar coin

Ken

SirStacksALot

The T-Rex is my favorite of the bunch.  Very nice arrivals.

Kena

The only coin that I am missing from the Canadian 20 for 20 and 25 for 25 series is the 2015 20 dollar Gingerbread man coin.

Triggersmob

All very nice coins.
I think I should concentrate more on my Canadian coins.
Might set that as a goal for this year.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong



I like the T-Rex coin.

But they are all very interesting to me as I do have a number of Canadian commemorative coins in my collection.

Thanks for posting them

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Redlock

The Poppy Quarter seems to be the best coloured coin made for circulation the RCM has made thus far.
Germany

Kena

I know the 2014 Wait for Me Daddy is a circulation coin, one I have is from a 5 coin pack.

I don't know if any of the 2015 Flanders Fields coins are meant for circulation.

The T-Rex and Winter fun coins are not for circulation issues.

Ken

MattTheRiley

Quote from: Triggersmob on January 24, 2016, 06:50:29 PM
All very nice coins.
I think I should concentrate more on my Canadian coins.
Might set that as a goal for this year.

Get me a list of what you are missing Steve, and I will see if I can help!
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Quote from: MattTheRiley on January 25, 2016, 12:10:07 PM
Quote from: Triggersmob on January 24, 2016, 06:50:29 PM
All very nice coins.
I think I should concentrate more on my Canadian coins.
Might set that as a goal for this year.

Thanks Matt. I have sent you an e-mail. :)

Get me a list of what you are missing Steve, and I will see if I can help!
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260