Some New Coins Added This Week.

Started by Triggersmob, February 27, 2016, 04:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Here are some new coins I've added to my collection, thanks to Trout and Bob (a stamp collecting friend from New York).

The last coin in these pictures is my first slabbed coin. PCGS MS64+RD.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Goose

Wow, that is a very nice assortment. The first coin, from Ethiopia, looks quite stately.

Triggersmob

Quote from: Goose on February 27, 2016, 10:28:37 PM
Wow, that is a very nice assortment. The first coin, from Ethiopia, looks quite stately.

Yes, look at the size of the crown, it's huge. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


Hey triggs...maybe you could put a few duplicates up for auction and / or sale.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

MattTheRiley

Hey, that GB Farthing isn't your FIRST slabbed coin, right?   ;)
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Quote from: MattTheRiley on February 29, 2016, 03:28:02 PM
Hey, that GB Farthing isn't your FIRST slabbed coin, right?   ;)

You're memory is better than mine. I forgot about my 1931S Lincoln in a NGC slab. Ooops!
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Quote from: Humpybong on February 28, 2016, 08:02:18 AM

Hey triggs...maybe you could put a few duplicates up for auction and / or sale.

I'll have to see what I can dig up.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

 A second package arrived from my friend Bob in N.Y.
Amongst other coins it contained this one, which I quite like...
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot

I like the design too,  I do tend to like coins with a little color printed on them.  The people holding the flag up is a nice touch.