2016 Euro Coins

Started by Triggersmob, April 01, 2016, 08:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

I just received another bunch of German pfennig coins for my collection from Ralf. 
Many thanks for that Ralf.
He also sent me a couple of new 2 Euro coins.
The Irish coin celebrates 100 years of the Irish Republic
and the Austrian coin celebrates 200 years of the Austrian National Bank.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Quote from: AnotherKnight on April 12, 2016, 01:22:54 AM
Sweet, nice coins Steve :)

Thanks AK.
Don't leave it so long between visits.:)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

Ya know what they say mate, no rest for the wicked  ::) I had a look in the other day, same as the other forum I've cut back on my posts LOL  :D but I'm still around to try and keep an eye on the likes of you hehehe  ;)
NSW Australia