Silver and glass coins

Started by Paint Your Wagon, June 09, 2016, 08:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paint Your Wagon

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Humpybong


They are nice....but very overpriced.




Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Interesting, but not my cup of tea!
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

Same here, sound dear so i'd pass but they are different and never heard of glass coins before.
NSW Australia

SirStacksALot

I like the look and idea of the silver and glass together on the coins.  I wonder what the original sale price is for them.  Here is an article that I just found on them.

http://www.coinsweekly.com/en/New-creation-of-CIT-Murrine-Millefiori-Glass-Art/4?&id=3460

They look pretty cool  :)

Paint Your Wagon

I am in the selling mode to supplement my pension
A professional coindealer was only willing to give me melt price on Monnaie de Paris coins in gold
and not paying anything for silver coins
I had expected this in 2003 when I started buying so most of my coins are bought at melt

Sofar I am selling coins to which I am not emotionally attached
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way