Novelty silver

Started by Paint Your Wagon, July 22, 2016, 08:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paint Your Wagon

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Redlock

That's nothing official!
A private company is doing this.
Don't buy it. It's a total rip-off.
Germany

MattTheRiley

That is the pure definition of Granny Bait, right there!
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Humpybong


Still a novel idea.....I bet they get a lot of business from new parents.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Paint Your Wagon

Three times the price of silver is not too bad
It is lost money anyway with 21% vat on silver
My dealer will not even offer money for MDP silver coins ( Monnaie de Paris mint which are legal tender )
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way