Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!

Started by Merlin, March 11, 2017, 06:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merlin

Join me in welcoming felinfoel to the New Castle KOTCT Forum! Please take just a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself and what your collecting passions are. We are all adults and do our best to maintain an adult atmosphere.

As a member, you are going to get to know many great members from around the world who are all ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well. Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle KOTCT site.

In closing, please take the time to complete your profile information. It's this little bit of info that helps us better get to know you.

Again, I extend my wand in welcoming felinfoel to The Knights of the Coin Table and Castle KOTCT Members Forum!

Merlin

Mackinac

in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

Felinfoel

Thank you!

I came over from the PCGS forum. I currently collect Daniel Carr items primarily. I also collect Morgan and Peace dollars, plus some $2.5 Indian gold.

I live in Maine but travel a lot (sending this from a hotel in London).

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Welcome to the castle Felinfoel.
I hope the weather in London is pleasant for you.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot


MattTheRiley

Welcome Felinfoel! I was born in Maine! Enjoy the castle!
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Kittlecoins

Michael Kittle Rare Coins
http://www.kittlecoins.com

Pocketcoins


Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D