Germany 10 Pf coins.

Started by Triggersmob, March 24, 2017, 08:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

With many thanks to Ralf, I have now completed my 10 Pfennig coin set,
including all the mints, from 1950 to 1996. Happy days. Now to work on the 5 Pf.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Paint Your Wagon

Quote from: Triggersmob on March 24, 2017, 08:05:08 PM
With many thanks to Ralf, I have now completed my 10 Pfennig coin set,
including all the mints, from 1950 to 1996. Happy days. Now to work on the 5 Pf.

that is really impressive
how many coins is that in total
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Triggersmob

Thanks PYW.
That is 134 coins.
Plus also have the 1949 coins too which are a different KM#
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

S.George

 :D
Hi Steve:
That is a great achievement.
There is a 1949 issue.   Bank Deutcher Lander.   This is one year i.e., 1949 issue only and sought by collectors.
If Ralf can send them it is okay.
Or I can find some in U.S.A., for you and send them, from there.
S.George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

voyageur

How about East Germany (DDR ~ the country that is no more) long before the Berlin Wall came tumbling down in 1989 while I was in a country that was then called West Germany !

Triggersmob

That's a nice example Voyageur.
i have only five of those at the moment, but it will
be something to work on after I have completed
the West Germany coins. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260