Welcome ucfjag to Castle KOTCT!

Started by Merlin, May 05, 2017, 08:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merlin

Join me in welcoming ucfjag to the New Castle KOTCT Forum! Please take just a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself and what your collecting passions are. We are all adults and do our best to maintain an adult atmosphere.

As a member, you are going to get to know many great members from around the world who are all ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well. Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle KOTCT site.

In closing, please take the time to complete your profile information. It's this little bit of info that helps us better get to know you.

Again, I extend my wand in welcoming ucfjag to The Knights of the Coin Table and Castle KOTCT Members Forum!

Merlin

Felinfoel


Ucfjag

Thanks guys! I dabble in a bit of everything. Recently I've been more into world coins, and especially errors. But I also like U.S. and world medals. I have been buying Heraldic Art Medals as of late as I like the designs and price!


-Paul

SirStacksALot


AnotherKnight

NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Kittlecoins

Michael Kittle Rare Coins
http://www.kittlecoins.com