Post your error coins

Started by Zoins, May 06, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zoins

Here's one of my favorite error coins. What are some of yours?

voyageur

Great error !

Mine is not quite an "open book", just somewhat crooked on one side....

Triggersmob

I don't collect error coins, but always happy to look at them.
Keep them coming. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

I have way too many but here's a couple of upset 20 cent and a 3d die clash
NSW Australia

HOOT Owl


Triggersmob

Well, they say 2 heads are better than one. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

HOOT Owl


Nevol

UK 5p 2001 V1 Partial Straight Collar   


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Zoins

Great errors everyone!

Especially love the 2-headed Lincoln!

Nk1nk

i like the two headed Lincoln, I can't wrap my head around how that came about but it looks cool. Here's one I used to own, I regret selling it.

Zoins

Quote from: Nk1nk on May 09, 2017, 11:42:37 PM
i like the two headed Lincoln, I can't wrap my head around how that came about but it looks cool. Here's one I used to own, I regret selling it.

Great looking coin! It looks like it may have been struck through some fabric. Looks like a fun coin to see in person and tilt in your hand.