Classic commemoratives

Started by 78saen, May 06, 2017, 08:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

78saen

Does anyone else here collect commems? If so let's see some.  :)


Nevol

France 10 Francs 1988 #965 Roland Garros Commemorative    


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

voyageur

1892 Columbian is always nice for  start...

Kittlecoins

Since you already posted a Columbian... I'll post the other coin from the Columbian Expo... the Isabella Quarter:



;D
Michael Kittle Rare Coins
http://www.kittlecoins.com

AnotherKnight

Lovely coins, the cat and boat would look really good in my sets ;)
NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Does Booker T. come under this classification?


Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

HOOT Owl


voyageur

Hey Hoot,

What happened to your wagon ?  ???

Nevol

Another one from France.

France 10 Francs 1984 #954 NiBz F. Rude 


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

voyageur

My Birth Year ~ OMG ! :o  No, not 1846 but 1946 although sometimes........

Triggersmob

Quote from: Voyageur on May 08, 2017, 07:53:39 PM
No, not 1846 but 1946 although sometimes........

I know where you're coming from.
I get that feeling to sometimes. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

voyageur

A pretty Lady Liberty on a 1936 Lynchburg, VA Sesquicentennial Commemorative...

Humpybong


Nice...love the toning on this coin.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

78saen


Nevol

Bailiwick of Guernsey £5 2014 Elizabeth II  Commemorative Duo   
Commemorative: 100th Anniversary of the Great War 1914-1918
Copper-nickel – 28.28 g – ø 38.61 mm


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Dwhiz

The 1926 Sesquicentennial is my favorite.

Dwhiz

Here's my other one

Oih82w8

As a U.S. Type coin collector, I have a couple of Classic Commemoratives;

oih82w8 = "oh I hate to wait"

Triggersmob

So many nice coins that I don't have in my collection.
I think you guys should send all those coins to me to look after. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

voyageur

Nice 1923-S Monroe Doctrine Commemorative. My Mom's birth year ~ yes she is 95 and still doing well.