2016 Palau Gold and Silver Skulls

Started by HOOT Owl, May 07, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HOOT Owl

I find these pretty cool. Only 1,750 of the silver one ounce. PCGS and NGC grade these also. What are your thoughts?

Triggersmob

I don't consider these as real coins, but each to their own.
I prefer circulation coins and tend to steer away from Granny bait.
Not sure that grannies would want to buy those though. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Mackinac

I like it, I would consider buying one but over $120 on eBay. A little too much for me even being limited. Thanks for sharing.
in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

HOOT Owl

Quote from: Triggersmob on May 07, 2017, 06:03:33 AM
I don't consider these as real coins, but each to their own.
I prefer circulation coins and tend to steer away from Granny bait.
Not sure that grannies would want to buy those though. :)

Yeah, that's what I thought....COINS??? More like collectors bullion to me.

Never heard of granny bait, must mean what I call modern crap.

Triggersmob

It's an expression that means only little old ladies would buy it for their grandkids,
thinking that they are helping them amass a fortune in collectible coins.  :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot

Check out these poured silver skulls from yeagers poured silver:

http://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product-category/3dbars/skulls/

Not quite as detailed as that expensive one, but they are only about $6 over spot for the one ounce and go from there.

Nk1nk

I think those Palau skulls are cool! Yes a little pricey but that's a low mintage, I'm definitely keeping an eye out for a good deal on one.