I need some U.S. coins.

Started by Triggersmob, June 17, 2017, 01:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

I'm falling behind on my U.S. coins and so I'm looking to
buy the following coins...
Nickel...1969S, 2008S, 2009P, 2010S, 2011s, 2014S, 2015S, 2016P&S
Dime....2012S, 2013S, 2015S, 2016S
National Park Quarters...2010S all, 2011S all, 2012s Acadia, Hawaii, Denali
2015P Blue Ridge, 2015P Bombay Hook, 2015P Saratoga,
Half Dollar...2014P plus most other S
Sacagawea Dollars...2011P, 2015D&P
Presidential Dollars... All S
Plus any 2017 S coins

Also open to trades for Aussie coins or KOTCT medals.

Steve  ;D

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Redlock

As far as I know, there were no ''S'' mint-mark ATB Quarters (Nat. Park) issued in rolls or bags in 2010 and 2011. This ''S'' bags & rolls program began in 2012.

I only have the  2011P Saca Dollar from this want list available. :(
Germany

Triggersmob

Ralf, thanks for the info on the ATB quarters.
Please add the 2011P Sac to my pile. Thank you.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

voyageur

Checking to see what I may have available from your list.

Triggersmob

Quote from: Voyageur on June 18, 2017, 07:28:02 AM
Checking to see what I may have available from your list.
Thanks Benny.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

TwoShadows

Your best bet to get the S quarters will be by buying the year set of 5 on Ebay. They are absolutely beautiful coins and equal a full ounce of silver. I have the clad quarters now in sets of 5 but will start buying the silver ones. They run $20 to $30, for the most part, on Ebay. Be patient and watch for them at the price you want to pay.
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Triggersmob

Quote from: Twoshadows on July 20, 2017, 07:02:14 PM
Your best bet to get the S quarters will be by buying the year set of 5 on Ebay. They are absolutely beautiful coins and equal a full ounce of silver. I have the clad quarters now in sets of 5 but will start buying the silver ones. They run $20 to $30, for the most part, on Ebay. Be patient and watch for them at the price you want to pay.


Thanks Terry.
I only really want circulation coins, so probably only need the clad S coins.

Think I might have goofed on the Presidential $1 too, as I think the S might only be non circulated proof coins.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

TwoShadows

Unless I have missed something there will be NO "S" mint marked coins put into circulation. They are available only in clad proof sets and silver proof sets. That is why I bought the clad "S" mint marked coins out of proof sets. I will keep my eye out for any S mint quarters that may come into the shop.
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

TwoShadows

Well I have found out already I was wrong about the clad S mint mark coins! They were NOT actually put into circulation but were available directly from the U.S. Mint for collectors. Just the same I will keep an eye out for them if an come into the shop! I have learned something here this evening!
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

voyageur

Hi Twoshaddows,

Here are obverse images of the 2016 "Merlin" ~ one is overstruck on a Silver Eisenhower Dollar and the other on a Morgan Dollar. I'm sure someone else has some better images, especially those with the holographic effect
By the way, let me know if you are interested in selling your extra Gary Burke pewter medal.

Benny
(Voyageur)