2017 KOTCT Knight of the Year Award Medal

Started by Humpybong, June 29, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Humpybong

After all of the work performed by TKO during our recent crash, it was decided that the 2017 Knight of the Year could only be given to Terry.

All of us here at the KOTCT thank you for your dedication and for going above and beyond to rebuild the castle.

Terry Thank You.


     


      2017 KOTCT Knight of the Year

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

and very much deserved too.
Well done Terry. :)

.....FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW AND SO SAY ALL OF US.....
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins


voyageur

Congratulations on a most appropriate Knightly Honor !

SirStacksALot

Thank you for all that you do for us Terry.  Congratulations on earning the Knight of the Year Award  ;D

HOOT Owl

Congratulations, that's quite an honor and that's one fine coin... :)

Humpybong


And many thanks to SirStacksALot who assisted me and arranged the presentation box and presentation card.

Well done.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Merlin


Nevol

Thank you for all that you do for us Terry and thanks to Barry and SSAL for arranging the Award. Very well deserved!   ;D ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Kittlecoins

Michael Kittle Rare Coins
http://www.kittlecoins.com

SilverFan


Mackinac

Congratulations and Thanks for all the time and effort!
in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

Paint Your Wagon

Superb
Thank you for keeping the castle floating....in the thin air  ;)
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Work4coins


TKO

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes. I honestly have been very humbled by all of this. I only did what needed done and I wished that I could have made it happen quicker. I do have all of this taken care of now. Our downtime will never be more than 30 minutes should anything go wrong.

Check out this 2oz Red Dragon. It is AWESOME!



Again, thanks everyone for everything!!!!
TKO-100