How About Some Coins with Trains ?

Started by voyageur, July 25, 2017, 08:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

voyageur

Mexico 1950 Silver 5 Peso...

Triggersmob

I can't think of many with trains.

I was going to post one, but I got this message.

"Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded. Please consult the forum administrator."

TKO Help!!
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

I can't think of any coins with Trains.  :'(
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Quote from: Ne♥ol on July 26, 2017, 04:54:03 AM
I can't think of any coins with Trains.  :'(

I know there is a couple of British 2 pound coins and a U.S. quarter, but I can't post the pics. :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong



I have the latest 2017 Trans-Australian Railway PNC's (2) with train coins.

Will scan these and have them on didplay sometime today.  There is also another PNC with a train medallion I will scan as well.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

HOOT Owl

Oh my.........

Humpybong



Here are the images of the new Australian Trans-Australian Railway Centenary PNC's and coins.













Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

OK, I managed to post the U.K. coin, but I still can't post the U.S. coin. :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260