Your Referrals Link

Started by TKO, August 17, 2017, 07:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TKO

Hello everyone,

It seems as thought the Castle is growing. We have new members and many old members who haven't been around a while who have returned. I'm sure most of you who are true numismatist have many friends that share the same interests and could be good candidates for membership.

In the "Summary" section of each profile, each of us have a "Referrals Link" that can be copy & pasted to email or any other form of text communication. Mine is shown below. Try yours out on some of your friends.

TKO-100

Triggersmob

Thanks Terry.
I have seen that, but never used it. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

Learn something new every day.  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)   Some us are as my daddy would say are not really dumb just slow minded.  ;) ;D

TKO

Quote from: Triggersmob on August 17, 2017, 09:25:34 PM
Thanks Terry.
I have seen that, but never used it. :)

Believe me your not the only one Steve. I added the mod and I really didn't pay any attention to it either.

Quote from: Pocket¢oins on August 18, 2017, 07:23:33 AM
Learn something new every day.  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)   Some us are as my daddy would say are not really dumb just slow minded.  ;) ;D
Pocketcoins, your not slow minded by any means. The world, I think, is just running a little faster.

When you were a child - an hour seems like a day, a day seems like a week, a week seems like a month and a month seems like a year ~ Now that were older - a year seems like a month, a month seems like a week, a week seems like a day seems like an hour.

Go figure... :o
TKO-100

Triggersmob

A day seems like a week, when you're at work. :(

Their are exceptions and that definitely is one of them.
TKO
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

So when the wife says the kids are big baby's who cant's take care of them selves, and the grandkids are going to be just like them, and your dog tracked mud into the house, and it sure is hot today, and I bet your hungry, and you been hiding from me all day in your shop, and I might well be talking to my self, and I say yep, then that's just me running at my own speed.  ::) ::) 8)

(That's sounds way too familiar...Are we in a parallel universe?) TKO