Daniel Carr has new coins out today

Started by Gluggo, January 31, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gluggo

He has the 1918 Peace Dollar along with a few others for those that might not of heard.  That is today Wednesday 1-31-2018

"1918" Peace Silver Dollar "Broken Sword" over-strike, High Relief, WW1 100th Anniversary

(Out of Stock) "1918" Peace Silver Dollar "Broken Sword" over-strike, High Relief, WW1 100th Anniversary, Bulk Handled

"1907-D" Saint-Gaudens Winged Liberty, 999 Silver Concept, 1 troy oz.

"1907-D" Saint-Gaudens Winged Liberty, Brass Concept

UNA 2018 20 Ameros, 999 Silver (one troy oz), Satin, Fairy

UNA 2018 1 Amero, Copper, Satin, Fairy

HOOT Owl


Gluggo

Hello Hoot glad you got a few.  I hope all is well in your world.  I have just been gobbling up everything I can find on Mr. Carr and his coins.  I was very happy to see his new coins come out.  I imagine he is busy right now cranking out the new coins! 

HOOT Owl

What I look forward to each year is his Clark, Gruber pieces. The Gold and Silver Owls, plus a few others. They are usually low mintages.

voyageur

Hey Gluggo and Hoot,

I was finally able to find one of Daniel's 2014-D Baseball Commemorative Pattern Concept Dollars ~ had never seen one before. Mintage of 19.

HOOT Owl

That's a cool piece Benny, first one I've seen. Two thumbs up !!

voyageur

Thanks Hoot ! Let me know if there are any particular Daniel Carr items that you are looking for.

Gluggo

Nice job Voyager.

Did you jump in on the USS Colorado coins DC had for sale last week.  Quite the story on that submarine.  Have a great week.   Happy hunting.

Gluggo

DC has a new batch of silver and brass coins.  Just came out for a few days ago.  I think these batches of coins are a bit lighter than the earlier ones specifically the 1907-D" Saint-Gaudens Winged Liberty, Brass Concept is about 4 to 5 grams heavier that this new batch of 1906.  Not as thick, or so I have been told.  But the price is cheaper too.

https://02f1517.netsolstores.com/


Gluggo

Okay today he has online the 1906) Saint-Gaudens Winged Liberty, GOLD "DOUBLE EAGLE" Concept, one troy oz 999.

For those who want to spend big bucks!

http://www.dc-coin.com/coloradogoldrushsesquicentennialpioneergold1troyoz999satinfinish-1-1-1-2-2-2.aspx

voyageur

Very Big Bucks, but Very Nice Too ~  Daniel's work is simply the best ! 8)