Welcome Jwitten to Castle KOTCT!

Started by Merlin, December 24, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merlin



Join me in welcoming Jwitten to Castle KOTCT! Could I please ask you to take a moment and tell us a little about yourself and what your collecting passions are.

As a member, you are going to get to know many great people from around the world. All are ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well.

We have many useful features for you to use and to take advantage of. Especially our Auctions and Gallery features. They're new and  at your disposal to store images under your personal account.

Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle.

One last thing though very important, please take the time to complete your profile information. It only take a few minutes and it's this little bit of info that helps us get to know you better and also gives us vital contact info for special announcement's and notifications.

Also, save this link ( http://knightsofthecointable.org ) to be certain you arrive at the right place every time you visit the Castle.

Again, I extend my all powerful wand in welcoming Jwitten as the newest Member to the Knights of the Coin Table / Castle KOTCT Members Forum!

Merlin

Felinfoel


Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Oih82w8

Welcome to the forum Jwitten!  You may see some familiar names and some new acquaintances as well!
oih82w8 = "oh I hate to wait"

MattTheRiley

Hey, welcome!  I hear you like toned gold!
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

TKO

TKO-100

Gluggo


Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Work4coins


Jwitten

Thanks everyone!! I mainly collect gold. I have an addiction to toned gold, and search long and hard for it. I also love $2 1/2 Indians. So naturally, I am trying to put together a toned set of Indians. Here is what I have so far:

voyageur

Welcome to your new home at Castle KOTCT !

Triggersmob

Quote from: Jwitten on December 25, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
Thanks everyone!! I mainly collect gold. I have an addiction to toned gold, and search long and hard for it. I also love $2 1/2 Indians. So naturally, I am trying to put together a toned set of Indians. Here is what I have so far:


Nice coins. I'm not a big fan of toning on coins, But these don't look too bad. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Cheezhed

Greetings and Salutations!