SPAMMERS

Started by Humpybong, March 02, 2019, 05:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Humpybong


Over the last 3 weeks russian spammers have tried to enter the castle gates.  Have been getting 2-3 a day so need everyone to ensure they logoff (shut the door) after each session.

I catch them in time when they try to join but the we all need to be security aware as it  is very important.

They will keep trying and after a while will give up again but will keep trying every now and then.

I will be waiting!!!!!!
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Paint Your Wagon

I am on a proxy now with full tunnel encryption and protected by norton de luxe
So I do not think they can get me
Today i am in Amsterdam getting all kind of girls that say they can be here in 20 minutes
One day i am going to say cum and get me but within 20 minutes  8)

So I stay logged in because unlocking my central password manager takes one minute

What do spammers want anyway ?
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Humpybong


They are usually after our members list so that they can use there email address to send SPAM.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

I get spam from one of my friends email addresses.
He had been dead for 3 years and it is written in German. :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Paint Your Wagon

Quote from: Triggersmob on March 18, 2019, 04:54:54 PM
I get spam from one of my friends email addresses.
He had been dead for 3 years and it is written in German. :(

I used to get spam from Old Dan s computer because people could get to it as
he explained himself

80% of my spam is in german because I was on three forums there
but since I use two email adresses I can easily block spam

I am getting nostalgic
for years in a row russian mother and daughter asked me money for a woodburning stove
I am afraid they finally died of cold since I get no more emails  >:(
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

TKO

Quote from: Paint Your Wagon on March 20, 2019, 08:42:21 AM

I am getting nostalgic
for years in a row russian mother and daughter asked me money for a woodburning stove
I am afraid they finally died of cold since I get no more emails  >:(


August, you are truly a gem! :)
TKO-100