Another one thanks to Nevol

Started by Humpybong, October 31, 2019, 07:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Humpybong


DON’T WASH YOUR HAIR IN THE SHOWER

It’s so good to finally get a health warning that is useful.
It involves the shampoo when it runs down your body when you shower with it…..a warning to us all.
I don’t know why I didn’t figure this out sooner!
When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning,
“FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME.”

No wonder I’ve been gaining weight!
Well, I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start shampooing with Dawn Dishwashing soap instead.
Its' label reads,
“DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE.”
Problem solved!
If I don’t answer the phone, I’ll be in the shower!!!

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

HOOT Owl


Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260