NUTS

Started by Humpybong, January 05, 2020, 03:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Humpybong


I mowed the lawn today and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.  The day was really quite beautiful and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about and age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a gut getting kicked in the nuts.  Well after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.   A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say "It might be nice to have another child."  On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, " You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case, time for another beer.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

HOOT Owl


Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260