Canada 2024 & 2025

Started by Redlock, September 29, 2026, 01:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Redlock

I have been working on filling a few holes in my collection recently. I am working on catching up because I had let it slide after 2022.

Here are coins from Canada where my holes have grown a bit too much.

It's now quite difficult and expensive to buy coins on ebay from outside the EU because of new EU rules and regulations.
Germany

Triggersmob

More nice additions to your collection.
I need to see if I can get some of my Canadian friend to come join this forum.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Redlock

Quote from: Triggersmob on September 29, 2026, 04:02:15 PMMore nice additions to your collection.

Thanks.
I am planning to buy more Canadian coins soon to continue filling the holes.
As I have said before that was much easier and cheaper five to six years ago.


Quote from: Triggersmob on September 29, 2026, 04:02:15 PMI need to see if I can get some of my Canadian friend to come join this forum.

That would be nice.
Germany