Any Value?

Started by CoinCrusader42, October 08, 2007, 03:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoinCrusader42

I'm sure I already know the answer to this question, but felt it best to ask for opinions.

I was given a $2 bill the other day.  It is series 1976.

It has lots of fold marks and wrinkles.

I'm guessing it's best to just give it to a young person, or spend it, right?

:) :) :) :)

scottishmoney

I get them at the bank to amuse cashiers, they are worth $2 if circulated to any nth of a degree.

TwoShadows

Lots of 76's out there in unc. so spend the folds and wrinkles!
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

scoutjim99

I agree, but giving them to kids to spark their interest is an even better option

Morgaine

I agree that a used 1976 is worth a whopping $2.00, however, a crisp unc from San Francisco (J) is worth $25.00 - not that people are beating down the door to buy them. Still, I love the design and enjoy giving them to kids.

Morgaine