Ended

Started by eg_collector, December 27, 2007, 02:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

ElleKitty

hi Amr. :)  I sent a PM inquiring how many of the US Dollars you'd want in trade for the one Pound coin, with King Tutanhkamens'  burial mask on it?  I hope you got it.
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

EgCollector

Quote from: ElleKitty on December 30, 2007, 06:35:48 AM
hi Amr. :)  I sent a PM inquiring how many of the US Dollars you'd want in trade for the one Pound coin, with King Tutanhkamens'  burial mask on it?  I hope you got it.

Hi ElleKitty, I recieved you PM and i will be happy to trade with you.
In your PM you said that you have only the Washington and John Adams coin and hope that you send me George Washigton x1 (D mint), John Adams x3 (D mint)
If you are only interested in the One pound coin i can send more than one if you want or i can send other Egyptian coins example the 50 piastres "Cleopatra" ...etc.
we can make it a one on one coin trade if this is satisfactory for you. Anyway send me your offer of coins and what you need from my list and i will be happy to send them to you

Regards
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

ElleKitty

From your list above, I've definitely got the Washington D mint, and 2 of the Adams D mint.  I've only got the one Madison dollar, and it was sent to me by AdamL.  I'll have to see if I can't pick up a roll of them at the bank, soon.

One for one sounds good to me!  The Pound coin interests me the most, but Cleopatra sounds good too. :D  I love the coins that feature the ancient motifs on them.  I just need an address so I can get these sent. :)
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

EgCollector

I just send you a message with the address :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Tobyle


EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

CoinCrusader42

eg_collector, If you are still in need of a coin or two, just let me know.  I am where I can't get to my coins at the moment, but I should have Denver mint of all four.

Let me know if I can help.

:) :) :) :)

EgCollector

ElleKitty,

Please confirm when you receive the coins

Thanks for the trade :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Topher,

Please confirm when you receive the coins

Thanks for the Holders  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

ElleKitty,
I received the coins, thank you very much. They look great.
Hope that you received your package.

Thanks :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

ElleKitty

The coins actually arrived last Friday, but because my post office is silly, I couldn't pick them up until today.

However, they are safely in my paws now, and they're wonderful!  I am glad you liked what I sent in trade. :D  The post cards are awesome too! Thank you so much for that little extra.  (For those wondering, I collect postcards from 'round the world, too.)
I added links to the scans of the postcards. They're pretty large files, just to warn everyone with dialup.

http://dreamgarden.fraildream.net/4Matty/2-13-08Mail0001.jpg
http://dreamgarden.fraildream.net/4Matty/2-13-08Mail0002.jpg

Coins:


Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

EgCollector

Happy to know that the package made it safely to you, and that you like it. Enjoy :)
Thanks for the trade ElleKitty
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Humpybong



Great looking coins Kitty.

I do like things that are based on ancient Egypt, have do so ever since I visited Egypt and saw many fantastic sights
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"