GIVE AWAY COMP.

Started by muckeye, September 25, 2013, 02:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Muckeye

Next clue in two hours
regards,   MUCKEYE
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

G'day all,

2nd Clue.
The PNC is dated between 1997 and 2007.
There are multiple stamps on the envelope.

Good luck all.
regards, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

hmmm... ok, so - 2000 The Last Anzacs
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Sorry Erik,
not correct.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

The clued so far:
Coloured   envelope
Unique  50 cent coin.
More that one stamp
Issued between 1997 and 2007..

I do not have a world catalogue and get
my info. from Macca's Australian catalogue.
Apologies to overseas members.

Good luck, regards MUCKEYE.

PS there is also a clue in one of my posts
dated 8/10/13. It was not intentional.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

 :'( :'( I already know I didnt know that it is 50 cent.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

How about 2005 World Heritage sites?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Quote from: triggersmob on October 11, 2013, 04:55:57 AM
How about 2005 World Heritage sites?

I think very good guess Mr. Steve. I think about two PNC and this was one of them :) This is hard contest for me because I havent any catalog and cannot find everything on internet.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Nevol

2002 Queen Elizabeth Accession?
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Erik

And this was my second ... I think contest is finish.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

AS they say in the classics, "BINGO"
Congratulations to Triggersmob, you are correct.
The correct answer is the  '2005 World Heritage Sites'.
The unintentional clue I mentioned on 8/10th. was the value of
the next prize at $150.00
Good luck to you Steve, I will post on Monday.

regards, MUCKEYE.

(ps. Is the address still 14 Derwent Cr.?)
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Correction: I quoted the next prize as $160.00, not $150.00
regards, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Congratulations Mr. Steve. Good prize for you.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Nevol

Well done Steve!  ;D

Nice prize and thanks to Muckeye for the contests.  8)  :D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Muckeye

G'day all members.
For your information the uniqueness of the 50 cent coin was
that it was the only way to obtain an Australian 50 cent coin
with the Coat of Arms for that year. All the other 50 cent coins for 2005
were commemoratives.
The next clue I was going to give was that it had coins and
stamps from two different countries.
Congratulations again Triggersmob.
regards MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

Yahoo! Thanks Bob. :) :) :)
I must admit, I did pick up on the extra clue.
Thanks for the contest, Mate.
Address is correct. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

I have decided to award a second prize!
It is for the most enthusiastic Junior  Club member
of the Forum in this competition

And it is no surprise that the winner is Erik.

The prize is a silver 1966 Australian 50 cent coin.
It is in about extra fine condition.

regards all, MUCKEYE.

PS   I think we will take a rest for a couple of weeks even though I enjoy
running the competitions. It is difficult to decide on Cryptic clues, not too           
easy and not too difficult.
And most of our overseas members don't have the benefit of Macca's
catalogue.
regards til next competition,, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

Thanks for the competitions Bob. They have been fun,
even if they made my brain hurt LOL.
Congratulations to Erik for winning the 1966 50c,
they are a beautiful coin.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

My GOD ;D It is incredible ... We are so lovely people. Thank you very much Mr. Muckeye. It was nice surprise  :D :D :D Thank you so much.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Bob, I received the PNC today.
It will always be a special part of my collection.
Thanks very much.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Muckeye's New Competition. No XX  (I've lost count.)

This weeks prize is two PNC's, identify them and they are yours.

C1.   Two envelopes with three stamps, theme is animals.
        Two guesses per member per day, next clue tomorrow.

         Good luck.    MUCKEYE..........

C2.    The date range is from 2001 to 2011.
         Good luck.    Muckeye...........
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

PS... Forgot to add, both PNC's are Australian.

regards,MUCKEYE..............
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

yeees, next competition  ;D ;D ;D ;D
There are many PNC with animals theme. We must wait next glue tomorrow. :) Now I can give these :

2005 Year of the Rooster  and 2011 Australian Bush Babies - Dingo
2006 Year of the Dog  and  2011 Australian Bush Babies - Bilby 
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

How about 2006 Year of the Dog and 2007 Kangaroo.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

C.3..
Combined, the two envelopes contain Nineteen (19) images of the animals concerned.
Some are realistic and some are stylised. (abstract)
Good luck, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Further to C3.. these images also include the Post Mark or
'cancellation Stamp' on the envelope.
regards, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Does images also include images on coin nad stamps ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Quote from: Muckeye on October 24, 2013, 04:53:48 PM
C.3..
Combined, the two envelopes contain Nineteen (19) images of the animals concerned.
Some are realistic and some are stylised. (abstract)
Good luck, MUCKEYE.

Are there (19) images on envelope + images on post mark + images on coin + images on stamps ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

1. - 2007 Kangaroos and 2008 Year of the Rat ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Hi.
Includes all images: coins, stamps, postmarks and envelopes.
regards, MUCKEYE
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

OK, let's try 2010 Melbourne Cup.
(there seems like lots of horses on there.)
and 2007 Year of the Pig.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Mr. Steve, you can try 2 guesses pre day. You tried only one yesterday.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

I dont sure please could anybody help me count up these fish ? ;D ;D ;D ;D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Lots more than 19 I think.  :)

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

C4...
The two post marks are Christmas Island WA
and Kangaroo Ground Vic..

Good luck,  MUCKEYE......
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

2010 Year of the Tiger  and 2007 Bounding Kangaroos ? 
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

For the  three members who have picked the
Bounding Kangaroos, yes correct!!!
Pick the second on and the prize is yours!
KEEP TRYING!!

regards,  MUCKEYE...........
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

2011 Year of the Rabbit Coin ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

NO,  sorry Erik
Try again.
regards,  MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

I dont have luck :-[ ...2005 Year of the Rooster ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

If it's any help............"BOVINE"..........is a clue
regards,   MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

HI.
This competition is still WIDE open, anybody can have a go.
regards.   MUCKEYE..........
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

2009 Year of the Ox and 2007 Kangaroos. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Hi!
Steve.
Your are the first in. Its  yours.
Year of the OX and Bounding Kangaroos.
I cant believe I made it so easy.!!!!

Sorry to all the others that tried.
Better luck next time.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Congratulation Mr. Steve. It was last  possibility. Unfortunately I was sleeping because here was night.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Quote from: Muckeye on October 26, 2013, 07:54:34 PM
I cant believe I made it so easy.!!!!

I can't believe it either.
You must be getting soft in your old age. LOL

Thanks very much, Bob. Nice prizes.
The competitions are great fun.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Prizes received today.
2 lovely PNC's.
Thanks very much, Bob.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Good luck Mr. Steve I wanted to win these prize so much. The PNC are really very nice.
Unfortunately I still didnt receive prize from 8/10/2013 (with PNC's- Coronation dated JUNE 2003 and Birthday dated April 2006 ). I received bonus prize silver 50 cent 1966 Australia but not these PNC. I think package with my nice PNC's was lost or stolen :'( because it is a long time yet.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Give it a little extra time, Erik.
I have had packages sent to Europe, that have taken longer.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

This is wonder ! I received those PNC's ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I am so happy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I really thought they was lost.
One is a little damaged but they are beautiful :D :D
Thank you very very much Mr. Muckeye. All prizes I received safely.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Hi Erik
I am very happy the prizes arrived safely.
Keep watching, I will be running another
competition in the near future.

regards, Muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Wow ... I am happy ... I will keep watch carefully ;)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Today our Dear friend Mr. Bob make next very happy day for me ;D ;D ;D I received CD Krause catalog and Catalog Australian coins and banknotes and ONE HUGE SURPRISE !!!!! Beautiful one australian silver dollar !!!! I have 2 the best coins in my collection and they are bouth from kindly Mr. Bob. You are really collector with great heart. I am so much happy. Thank you very much.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Quote from: Erik on November 08, 2013, 06:41:14 AM
Mr. Bob. You are really collector with great heart.

I would agree with that.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D